On Monday, the House Oversight Committee announced three witnesses to appear at the first impeachment hearing.
“Today, we are announcing the witnesses for our first hearing on the President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Impeachment Inquiry. This hearing will establish the basis for the impeachment inquiry and present the evidence House Republicans have uncovered to date regarding President Joe Biden’s knowledge of and role in his family’s domestic and international business practices.” House Oversight Republicans said on Monday.
“This week, the House Oversight Committee will present evidence uncovered to date and hear from legal and financial experts about crimes the Bidens may have committed as they brought in millions at the expense of U.S. interests,” House Oversight Chairman James Comer said in a statement.
The three witnesses are:
- Bruce Dubinsky, Founder, Dubinsky Consulting (forensic accountant)
- Eileen O’Connor, Former Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice Tax Division
- Jonathan Turley, Shapiro Chair for Public Interest Law, George Washington University Law School
???? Impeachment Inquiry Hearing ????
Today, we are announcing the witnesses for our first hearing on the President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Impeachment Inquiry. This hearing will establish the basis for the impeachment inquiry and present the evidence House Republicans have uncovered…
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) September 25, 2023
McCarthy recently declared that he has instructed House committees to initiate an impeachment inquiry against Joe Biden.
“I am directing our House committees to open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden. Over the past several months, House Republicans have uncovered serious and credible allegations into President Biden’s conduct—a culture of corruption,” McCarthy said.
House Republicans have recently revealed their examination of 170 suspicious activity reports associated with the Biden family, demonstrating potential corruption and bribery schemes.
House Oversight Chairman James Comer identified the NINE Bidens who are implicated in the corruption.
“Bank records show the Biden family, their associates, and their companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals and their companies,” Comer said.
1. Hunter Biden
2. James Biden
3. Sara Biden
4. Hallie Biden
5. Kathleen Biden
6. Melissa Biden
Senator Chuck Grassley recently revealed a FBI document which exposed Joe Biden’s alleged involvement in a $10 million bribery scheme with Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky. This follows Joe Biden’s boastful claims of providing Ukraine with $1 billion to fire Viktor Shokin, the Prosecutor General who was investigating Burisma corruption.
I “said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired,” Biden said in 2018.
Devon Archer, a longtime friend and business associate of Hunter Biden, testified before the House Oversight Committee in the summer about the Biden Crime Family. Archer’s testimony provided important insights into the matter.
Below are some of the main points from Devon Archer’s testimony to the House Oversight Committee:
- When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times.
- Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Biden to Burisma’s board was “the brand” and confirmed that then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” and that the 20 phone calls were to sell “the brand.”
- Devon Archer admitted that “Burisma would have gone out of business if ‘the brand’ had not been attached to it.” Because of the Bidens’ involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally.
- In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption.
- Hunter Biden, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to make the call. This raises concerns that Hunter Biden was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
- Joe Biden was dialed into a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR. Then-VP Biden also had coffee with Li in Beijing and even wrote a letter of recommendation for college for Li’s daughter.
- Archer confirmed Joe Biden was referred to as “my guy” by Hunter Biden.
- In 2014, then-VP Biden attended a business dinner with Hunter & his associates at Café Milano in D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, was an attendee. Notably, the Biden Admin’s public sanctions do not contain Baturina.
It should also be noted the Burisma founder held 17 audio tapes, 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe Biden, he kept as an insurance policy.