Follow America's fastest-growing news aggregator, Spreely News, and stay informed. You can find all of our articles plus information from your favorite Conservative voices. 

The radical left is on a mission to destroy this country, and the way that they are now going about accomplishing this objective is to just destroy anyone and everyone who stands in their way.

The target just so happens to be Republicans who the left wants to identify as “MAGA Republicans” in an effort to mislead them and portray conservatives as enemies of the state.

Over 71 million people, or “MAGA Republicans” as they are known, voted. They account for almost 50% of the population. And Joe Biden has been nothing but a divider rather than the unifier he was supposed to be.

He and the Democrats have not made any efforts to promote cooperation, peace, or anything akin. Instead, Biden has turned the federal government into a weapon to be used against everyone who opposes his agenda, all the while labeling conservatives as fascists.

First, they imprisoned people who attended a protest, then the FBI raided a former president’s personal estate, then they stole property from several of his close allies, and now they’re targeting people who are just against Joe Biden.

Now one New Jersey woman, Lisa Gallagher, has come forward saying that the FBI showed up on her doorstep the morning after Joe Biden delivered his “anti-MAGA” speech.

Gallagher is not a “Trump ally” — she’s just a regular person and Trump supporter. She appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday to share the story.

Gallagher said she was terrified w0hen federal agents showed up on her doorstep. She said that although she knew she had done nothing wrong, she had watched Biden’s speech the night before, so she thought this was political. She explained that the FBI agents told her they had received an anonymous tip that she was at the Capitol on January 6. She invited them into her home and showed them her calendars to show that she hadn’t been at the Capitol on that day.

Red State


Daniel is a conservative syndicated opinion writer and amateur theologian. He writes about topics of politics, culture, freedom, and faith.

View all posts


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • It’s supposed to be a REPUBLIC, Karine Jean-Pierre, A REPUBLIC ! YOU, believing in a democracy, where 51% CONTROL the OTHER 49%, IS the real danger to our Republic AND our freedoms ! AKA, the SECOND AMENDMENT !

  • The COMMUNIST FBI don’t do their job anymore, they sit on their ass and listen to hearsay and second hand lies then without facts or knowledge or research they go after the innocent.
    That isn’t law enforcement that’s pure Gustopo tactics.
    What a mockery to the Constitution and to real law enforcement Officers.
    I’ve never seen such disgusting ways Garland and Wrey has preformed against the American people.
    I’m a 20 year retired Texas Peace Officer and non of those acts would have been allowed by any Law enforcement agency in Texas.



Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.